February 21, 2010

Recap

Time for a week long recap

Holy Moly, We been bite by the cold bug/flu bug, ugh. Thank you (person who shall reman nameless) for sharing the nasties with us. Cough cough achoo your way~~~ I haven't had a chest cold in like almost 6 years, wtf? Thankfully I think (PRAY) its just about gone and we can get back to normal, I sound like I been hitting the bottle, like a mix between Janice Joplin and Marge Simpson, be nice to have my old voice back.

We missed church this morning because of our lovely germies and on this Sunday of all Sundays, the Sunday the topic was going to be about S E X, yep not the how tos but the spiritualness of it all, part of a two part marriage series in honor of V-day this last week. This topic always starts a fire with some couples. Bet it was intersting ;)

My kids just finished week two of lets wake mommy up all night and then for the day before 5 am to have party party. Thank GOD they slept past 6 this morning and yesterday morning, of course I had a date at 3 am with Dr. Robittusin DM and been up ever since.

We went to dinner and a movie for date night, we had some great cajun food (that I couldn't hardly taste due to this cold but it was good... I think, everyone around us was enjoying it and without reservations you had to wait in line for three hours to get in, thankfuly hubby called away in advance so it better of been good, lol) and then we seen a hilarious movie called "It's complicated", very funny. I nearly hacked up a lung during the awkward web cam "big fuzzy closeup" scene, great stuff!

And now I actually get on my PC for the first time in like three days and BAM outta nowhere I get bombarded with virus alerts, can't even use IE or anything (I'm using my MILs computer at the moment to check things and change passwords). Seriously bugged, so now I get to pay a ton of cash to get my PC back. Great. All well hope its not too much.

Heres to hoping we can sleep in (LOL, I can dream right?) get over this cold (please) and have my pc fixed for cheap without problems. Time for some couch time with hubby now that our babies are snoozing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment