March 11, 2010

Goings on

So I have a weight loss blog, its brutal to read at time for me but eh. Gotta do it but thinking of just merging it here. So heres some things that have been going on lately round these parts.

Joined a Gym, not officially just used a trial pass and went, kicked my booty, sweated buckets, limpped outta there, caught a cold from heck, all on the first day of dear aunt flow...TMI? Too bad, if you only really knew what a wench AF is. Big accomplishment for me, so now I must go back and kick my but again for real

Regularly

Wheres Jillian Michaels when I need her.

Just kidding, she'd like me too much

I'm fat and know better

I have great muscle memory from past athletics, the kind a trainer would love to whip into shape till I'm just a puddle of cellulite on the floor.

Not pretty

I'd be a sweaty crying mess, but I almost welcome the challenge. Thought about trying Biggest Looser but who'd watch my children? It would be so hard to be away from them so long.

So for now I remain, jiggly, saggy, and kicking my own butt but the will to make that butt a nice one ;)

Be healthy~

No comments:

Post a Comment