January 9, 2010

Feeling froggy

Okay so let me explain my living situation. We are two houshold merged family home, in this economy and with the elderly grandparents needing more help at home it just made sense. With that...

OMG its HOT in here!

They like it HOT, sure its an icy 27 degrees out and the heat needs to be up but its so hot in here I'd be better off running around nude, I long to prance around naked so my jiggly bits can cool off, ugh. At least I might melt some fat this way.

I guess something happens when you get old. It can be 90 degrees outside but a warm 75 degree breeze going a snails pace of 1 mph and they get a chill. I'm sure if they moved more they would get warm, and maybe thats why you age, you sit and freeze so you crank up that heat and then sit and cook, ugh... My husband calls it the frog theory, that if a put a frog in boiling water they will jump out. But put them in a pot of cool water and slowly heat to boil they will just sit untill, *Croak*

At this rate I'll be so used to it I'll need a sweater to go outside this summer, So I sit here in my living room with the ceiling fan buzzing above me cooling off but there might be hope, I here the pellet stove is on the fritz. Cooler indoor days may be near ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment