January 15, 2010

When were happiest

Is when were naked. I think, I mean not when I'm standing naked in front of the mirror to see where I put away all those Christmas goodies, but we sleep better naked, do *ahem* some things better naked, and nothing makes a baby happier than being well...

Naked.

I remember the first time I gave birth I was super modest. They told me to put on a gown and I left a tank top underwear and a bra on underneath. They chuckled and I had to eventually remove the underwear...well after 50+ hours of labor and being felt up by several doctors there was nothing left but a gown and even that was mostly off.

Something about giving birth causes you to loose your sense of modesty. Everyone knows that when they come over to our home those first few weeks after we come home with new baby, to expect to see a boob while we establish nursing. Dont like it then stay away.

I swear God made me chubby for a reason, because if I looked half as good as the next top model then I'd be wearing next to nothing.

ALL the time

Any how, one of my kids is King of nude, he likes nothing better than dropping trou and sprinting through the house. Its cute when he does it.

Apparently not so cute when I do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment